Monday, June 18, 2007

7 1/2 Habits



Over the years I have discovered that I have a few more than 7 1/2 bad habits.

With that said, I will say that for me the easiest habit of the Lifelong Learner is number 7 1/2-Play! It is my personal fav!

The most difficult is #3 viewing probs as challenges rather than as a crisis. This goes along with #6 using technology to your advantage. Here is where I tend to create a major crisis! Once I get the hang of new software or web sites I am ready to go, but often the initial exposure doesn't go very well. I do ask for help and then share my new found knowledge with other strugglers #7.

2 comments:

Jess said...

How many of those 7 1/2 do I engage in with you? Just kidding! Hey, by the way, what's with the squirrel?

Am I supposed to be putting EDUCATIONAL comments?

Katie said...

Not going to Water Aerobics regularly is one of my bad habits-correct!

Eating that extra dessert-'nuther one.

That photo is of one of the three white squirrels that visited my yard when I lived on Mount Hermon Road.